About Dr. Singer
Raymond Singer, Ph.D.
A Professional Association
Our expertise includes: Neuropsychology, toxic substance's effects on nervous system function (neurobehavioral toxicity, neurotoxicology), expert testimony, forensic services (civil and criminal).
We have provided diagnostic, forensic and expert witness services since 1983.
- Neuropsychological examinations
- Neurobehavioral toxicity examinations
- Review and determination of the effects of toxic substances on the nervous system
- Examination for brain dysfunction from head injury
Forensic services: civil cases
- Case review and expert testimony
- Disability assessment
Forensic Services: criminal cases
- Determination of competency to commit an offense.
- Role of neurotoxic chemicals in reducing capacity to act lawfully
- Penalty phase of a criminal trial: Mitigating factors