About Dr. Singer
Raymond Singer, Ph.D.
A Professional Association
Our expertise includes: Neuropsychology, toxic substance's effects on nervous system function (neurobehavioral toxicity, neurotoxicology), expert testimony, forensic services (civil and criminal).
We have provided diagnostic, forensic and expert witness services since 1983.Expertise includes:
- Neuropsychological examinations
- Neurobehavioral toxicity examinations
- Review and determination of the effects of toxic substances on the nervous system.
- Examination for brain dysfunction from head injury
- Forensic services: civil cases
- Case review and expert testimony
- Disability assessment
- Forensic Services: criminal cases
- Determination of competency to commit an offense
- Role of neurotoxic chemicals in reducing capacity to act lawfully
- Penalty phase of a criminal trial: Mitigating factors
The admissibility of all expert testimony depends upon many factors, including the credentials and methods of the expert; your lawyer's knowledge and skill; and a judge's opinion, so admissibility of any expert witness's testimony, in part or as a whole, cannot be guaranteed in every case.