Services and Products
1. Telephone consultation
One way to begin engaging Dr. Singer's services would be to set up an initial telephone consultation regarding your situation and options for the next step.
Dr. Raymond Singer is one of the world's leading experts on neurobehavioral toxicology, neuropsychology, and toxic chemical effects on the nervous system. He is an excellent diagnostician, counselor and communicator.
Dr.Singer has provided consultations and/or presentations to government agencies (state, federal; all branches, including executive, legislative, justice and administrative), insurance companies, lawyers, and individuals.
A 15 minute telephone consultation is available for $75. A 50 minute consultation is available for $250.
|15 Minute Telephone Consultation|
|50 Minute Telephone Consultation|
2. Exposure History Questionnaire: This questionnaire provides us information so that we may be able to offer a preliminary analysis of the possible brain and nervous system effects of your exposure situation. It is an important part of all of our clinical exams, consulting, and diagnostic procedures, as well as essential for forensic applications. By collating your information into this instrument, we can more readily analyze and prepare opinions regarding your health and the possible causes for health declines.
Obtaining a copy of the Exposure History Questionnaire:
Please complete this questionnaire on your computer using any word processing program, then e-mail the file to us for analysis. It is also possible, but not as preferable, to print out the file, and complete it by typewriter or handwriting. Either way, if you cannot email the file, you can either fax it to (877) 201-3456, or mail it.
We will analyze your responses, and return a 1-2 page preliminary opinion. This takes about 2 weeks after we receive payment.
The report will be returned by e-mail, unless otherwise specified. The report should be completed within two weeks after payment.
Payment: A fee of $250. Payment can be made using:
a. Check, money order sent to me by mail.
b. PayPal using the button below:
|Exposure History Questionnaire|
3. The Neurotoxicity Screening Survey
- is a 128 item questionnaire that evaluates if you have symptoms consistent with patients with diagnosed neurotoxicity.
- It is designed for educational purposes, to help you identify possible causes of your illness.
- Doctors have used the results to assist in their diagnosis of patients with chemical exposure.
- Results are reported in 11 categories of symptoms in a one page report.
- The report costs $55, payable via Paypal.
- After payment the test will be administered online and the results shown afterwards.
|Neurotoxicity Screening Survey|
|I've paid - take me to the survey!|
4. Examinations (diagnostic, forensic, etc). Contact our office for further information.
5. Litigation case review and forensic support. Contact our office for further information.
6. Research into the neurotoxicity of chemicals. Contact our office for further information.
8. Public speaking. College campuses, professional groups, industrial meetings.
10. The Neurotoxicity Guidebook, written by Dr. Singer, an excellent source of information, is available from fine booksellers everywhere, or, you can click the box below to purchase the book.