|15 Minute Telephone Consultation|
|40 Minute Telephone Consultation|
Exposure History Questionnaire – 1-2 page written report and telephone consult
3. The Neurotoxicity Screening Survey
- Is a 128 item questionnaire that evaluates if you have symptoms consistent with patients with diagnosed neurotoxicity.
- It is designed for educational purposes, to help you identify possible causes of your illness.
- Doctors have used the results to assist in their diagnosis of patients with chemical exposure.
- Results are reported in 11 categories of symptoms in a one-page report.
- The report costs $75, payable via Paypal.
- After payment the test will be administered online and the results shown afterwards.
4. Examinations (diagnostic, forensic, etc). Contact our office for further information.
5. Litigation case review and forensic support. Contact our office for further information.
6. Research into the neurotoxicity of chemicals. Contact our office for further information.
8. Public speaking. College campuses, professional groups, industrial meetings.
10. The Neurotoxicity Guidebook, written by Dr. Singer, an excellent source of information, is available from fine booksellers everywhere, or you can click the box below to purchase the book.