1. Telephone consultation
|15 Minute Telephone Consultation|
|40 Minute Telephone Consultation|
2. Exposure History Questionnaire:
The Exposure History Questionnaire provides us information so that we may be able to offer a preliminary analysis of possible brain and nervous system effects of your exposure situation. It is an important part of all of our clinical exams, consulting, and diagnostic procedures, as well as essential for forensic applications. By organizing your information into this instrument, we can more readily analyze and prepare opinions regarding your health and the possible causes of health declines.
Please complete this questionnaire on your computer using any word processing program, then e-mail the file to us for analysis. It is also possible, but not as preferable, to print out the file, and complete it by typewriter or handwriting. If you cannot email the file, fax it to (877) 201-3456 or mail it.
For the fee of $350, we will analyze your responses and offer a 1-2 page preliminary opinion – or a 30-minute telephone consultation. The analysis takes about 2 weeks after payment. For both the telephone consultation and the written opinion, an additional fee of $100 applies.
Payment: A fee of $350 or $450. Payment can be made using:
a. Check or money order sent to me by mail.
b. PayPal using the buttons below:
3. The Neurotoxicity Screening Survey.
The Neurotoxicity Screening Survey Is a 128 item questionnaire that evaluates if you have symptoms consistent with patients with diagnosed neurotoxicity. It is designed for educational purposes, to help you identify possible causes of your illness. It is not a psychological test.
Doctors have used the results to assist in their diagnosis of patients with chemical exposure. Results are reported in 11 categories of symptoms in a one-page report. The report costs $55, payable via Paypal.
After payment, the test will be administered online and the results will be shown afterward.
4. Examinations (diagnostic, forensic, etc). Contact our office for further information.
5. Litigation case review and forensic support. Contact our office for further information.
6. Research into the neurotoxicity of chemicals. Contact our office for further information.
8. Public speaking. College campuses, professional groups, industrial meetings.
10. The Neurotoxicity Guidebook, written by Dr. Singer, an excellent source of information, is available from fine booksellers everywhere, or you can click the box below to purchase the book.